Supported by experienced specialists and skilled technicians with international standards, PTDI provides a full range of Aircraft Maintenance Services for:
||NC212 Series, cn235 Series, CN295, Cessna 172 Series, A320, B737-200/300/400/500.
||NBO-105 CB/CBS, AS365, all Bell-205 militer version, Bell 412, NAS330 Puma, NAS332 Super Puma, EC725 Cougar.
||Avionic (Navigation and Communication), dynamic component/gear box and airframe.
PTDI Aircraft Services is regulated by a structured Quality Management System with reference to the regulation of DGCA Indonesia, CASR 145 (Aircraft Maintenance Organization), CASR 57 (Aeronautical Component Distributor), DOA (Design Organization Approval), ISO 9001, and AS/EN 9110 aircraft workshop (Requirements for Aviation Maintenance Organization).
In PTDI, After-Sales Service activities include:
- Technical Support (Tech-advice, Tech-representatives, field service engineer)
- Technical Document/Manuals and training (Pilot and mechanic)
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (aircraft and component)
- Aircraft alteration, modifications and refurbishment (re-engine, configuration), TCAS/TAWS/FDR installation
- Interior refurbishment and beautification, as a part of routine inspection program (re-painting)
- Spare parts and logistic supply
- Airworthiness Directive and Service Bulletin (Lap Joint B737-series)
- Scheduled Inspection (C check, CPCP, annual inspection)